The building which houses this facility is three stories high with magnificent views overlooking Deception Bay to Moreton Island. It offers spacious rooms with ensuite, built-in robes, TV, fridge spaces and kitchenette facilities.
You are provided with:
- Your own room, with ensuite and balcony, or own room with shared bathroom
- Assistance with personal care
- Assistance with medication
- Linen and laundry service
- 24 hour staff on duty with back up support from trained nursing staff
- Access to visiting services such as doctors, physiotherapist, massage, podiatry, hairdressing etc.
- Activities and outings
- Facilities for personal washing (if desired)
- Emergency call system
- Provisions for telephones, television, videos and computers
- In-house church services televised for Mueller Community Church.
- Pastoral care and visitation
Our Staff are on duty and available 24 hours a day. Each staff member is carefully selected for their kind, warm hearted and caring nature and for their commitment to aged care. As a team they meet the care and needs of all residents. The staff participate in ongoing care related training and education as part of our continuous improvement program to ensure quality of care to our residents.
ACCOMMODATION PRICING STRUCTURE
To download the pricing structure for our available rooms, please click the links below.
To save the PDF to your computer, right click on the link and select “save as”:
- Executive Couples Apartments (Facing North-East)
- Superior Couples Apartments (Facing South-West and West)
- Executive suites with private ensuites
- Superior Rooms Single (Facing North-West)
- Superior Rooms Single (Facing South-West)
- Single Rooms with shared bathroom